Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Week in Boston 3

This is the hotel we stayed at, The Liberty Hotel, it used to be a county jail, now is a fancy happening place.
There were so many wicket trees in that Public Park, this one was conveniently situated at a sunny spot that happens to have a bench right besides. Some very fat squirrels were watching my drawing with their judgmental beady eyes.

This was a view from a Gelato Cafe, the main reasons for choosing this spot was a) heating b) hot chocolate c) heating.

3 comments:

wren said...

Very pretty drawings Kate - the tree is particularly nice.

37girl said...

Good afternoon,

I really like your drawing of The Liberty Hotel. We're getting married there this summer and I'd love to use your drawing for our invitation. Would there be a cost? Can you email me?

Thanks,
Meg

Kate Liu said...

Thanks for contacting me 37 girl, the resolution of this image is a too small for print, if you want it I'd have to dig out my sketch book again and re-scan it larger. And it looks like I should clean up the folding line where the sketch book folds and reconnect the ink line. I'll take $50 over Paypal if you're interested. You can email me at kateliu@ideanest.com

Cheers,
Kate