Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Week in Boston 1


This is the first time I saw East Coast America, and boy did their architecture impress! I was very taken with their old school brick buildings and I even sat out in zero degree temperature for hours to draw it. Me who don't even step out into my yard during California Winter would froze a butt off and shiver in the wind in Boston in February? go figure. Well it was either that or be bored out of my mind in the hotel room. Plus I thought I should seize the opportunity to embody a true artist's spirit by roughing it in nature, endure physical pain and weird glances from passerby and squirrels, and producing meaning pieces of artwork that will be enjoyed by generations! Having Starbucks nearby for hot chocolate and bathroom doesn't hurt too.

No comments: