Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Trees outside my window

Hello oh lalala everybody (tossing rose petals)~

So my mom didn't buy the excuse that I need to pack and relax, mom said I can relax when I go back home . So I painted again, but only from what I saw outside my window (I'm very insisting on the easy and relaxing bit, I'll be damned if I have to drive all the way out to some place to paint and endure the bitter coldness and burdened bladder for hours).

Something happened to me last night while I was sleeping that I must take note. I came to realize that sometimes while I'm sleeping, I unconsciously scratch myself on the face or shoulders. Last night I half woke up finding my left index finger wondering aimlessly around my nose, it seemed to me that it was hoping to pick my nose but lacking the muscle strength and precision to achieve a satisfactory result. Therefore I decided to help it along but unfortunately the finger failed miserably and ended up jabbing the side of my nose in a rude manner. That woke me up completely. I didn't know who to blame and was peeved for the next few minutes until I fell asleep again. That's all I wanted to share.

2 comments:

wren said...

So lovely - you have a gift for painting things green and living.

Kate said...

That's because green and living things are free-formed and forgiving! What you do with precise drawing and coloring and blowing my mind.