Thursday, March 20, 2008

Oh no! Not that super nice guy!!

I read the news about Justin Wright passed away yesterday. I was staring at his picture and I thought "Nooo!"

I met Justin once, during last summer's SketchCrawl. We were at a cafe exchanging sketch books and listening to Ronnie del Carmen talking about art. Justin saw my 2 headed baby sticker on my sketch book and he's like "You work at Double Fine? You work for Tim Schafer??!!" I was a new hire at the time and I was grinning with pride that someone from Pixar was jealous of me! (I think he's hard core gamer).

Bye Justin, you would've liked our new game. :-(

1 comment:

Jeff Mahorney said...

I didn't know him but I spent a good deal of time reading up about his story on different blogs. My heart goes out to his family and friends. :(